HR External Posting
Position: Executive Director- Cumberland, Gloucester, Salem Counties
Status: Salary - FLSA Classification: Exempt
Company Information: The Family Support Organization (FSO) of Cumberland, Gloucester and Salem Counties is devoted to ensuring that families of children with special emotional and behavioral challenges are provided with compassionate, community-based and culturally sensitive care. We are dedicated to providing families with family-oriented and youth guided support, education and advocacy.
Summary of the Position: The Executive Director is a salaried, full-time employee, directing the organization's activities to support youth and families throughout Cumberland, Gloucester, and Salem Counties.
Under the direction of the Board of Directors of the Cumberland, Gloucester, and Salem Family Support Organization, the Executive Director will plan and oversee all long-term and daily operations of the FSO, including the overall administration, fiscal oversight, supervision of the staff and their activities and the direction of all intergovernmental, marketing, communications, and media activities. This includes:
- Preparation and implementation of an operating budget as prescribed by the State.
- Coordination and supervision of the work of staff including oversight of personnel management and employee development.
- Serving as liaison with state-level management, state agencies, and various other child-serving organizations.
- Planning, coordinating and supporting all Board Functions and meetings, facilitating Board & Committee functions and meetings including developing agendas and executing Board recommendations.
- Representing the organization at local and state committees involved with children's mental and emotional health.
- Creating and maintaining alliances with relevant organizations.
- Representing the Family Voice point of view throughout all activities and working to accomplish the organization's goals and mission.
- Submitting all required reports accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Ensuring that the organization is serving families as agreed upon with DCF in the Annex A.
- Master's degree in a human services field preferred; at minimum a Bachelor's degree in a human service field required.
- At a minimum, at least one year previous experience in managing personnel and budgets and at least five years' experience in the human service field.
- Demonstrated success navigating New Jersey's child-serving systems.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- History of local and county networking and strategic partnerships encouraged.
- Must have valid New Jersey driver's license with excellent driving record and reliable transportation.
- Computer skills
- Experience as a parent or caregiver of a child with a behavioral, emotional, and/or substance abuse challenges, is desirable.
Benefits Available: Salary Benefits - Medical/Prescription, Dental, Paid time off, Holiday Pay, and Retirement Savings Plan.
Contact information: Please submit a cover letter, resume, and contact information for three professional and two personal references to: ATTN: Jennifer Rodriguez at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cumberland, Gloucester, Salem Family Support Organization is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and Minorities are encouraged to apply.
Our website is currently down for maintenance. Please contact us if you have any questions at all.
Cumberland, Gloucester & Salem Family Support Organization (CGSFSO)
3739 North Delsea Drive
Vineland, NJ 08360